- Navigate through each of the following screens using the “NEXT” button, and if necessary the “PREV” button. On each screen, check each checkbox that corresponds to a condition the veteran has.
- For STEP 1: The total conditions checked will automatically display in the Total SMC-K Conditions input textbox.
- For STEP 2 through STEP 9: Select an SMC Level from the drop-down select according to the instructions.
- Activate the “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION” tab to read more information regarding conditions that have “(See INFO #).” Select the anchor “INFO #” that corresponds to the condition above.
- To receive a printout of a screen, activate the “PRINT” button and follow through.
- To reset the app, activate the “RESET” button.
NOTE: When you leave this page or click refresh, all the values you entered will be cleared.
For more VA disability calculators, navigate from the menu bar above called “Veterans” or choose the calculator that you are looking for by clicking the links below.
- VA Disability Rating Calculator
- VA Disability Compensation Calculator
- Combined VA Disability Rating & Compensation Calculator
- VA Bilateral Disability Rating Calculator
- Combined VA Bilateral Disability Rating & Compensation Calculator
- SMC VA Disability Calculator
- DIC VA Calculator
- Parents DIC VA Calculator
Other useful guides from MicroHealth on VA Disability also found in the menu above under “Veterans”.