MicroHealth, LLC provides customers with the right information to promote better decision-making to improve our Nation’s health and wellness. We harness the combined knowledge and expertise from our seasoned team of health professionals, researchers, informaticists and technologists who specialize in research, health information management, and technology. We are a Center for Veteran Enterprises (CVE) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Small Business Administration 8(a) firm with process maturity appraised at CMMI-DEV Level 3, CMMI-SVC Level 3, and certified in ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 9001:2015. Recognized for our commitment to uncompromised service quality, MicroHealth is a two-time American Business Stevie and two-time International Business Stevie Award winner. We also are named one of Inc. Best Workplaces in 2017 and a two-time Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company.
Vision: Change the face of healthcare by democratizing health information to achieve better quality of health, equitable access to healthcare, and more affordable care for all.
Mission: We empower health organizations with information through health research, health information technology and health information management. Using this knowledge, our customers make better decisions that improve outcomes for patients, providers, public health and payers.
- Health Analytics, Research and Informatics
- Requirements, Systems Engineering and Software Development
- Health Strategy, Policy and Planning
- Program Management and Technical Assistance
- System Integration, Implementation and Training
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) and Testing
- Human Factors, Industrial and Process Engineering
- We empower PEOPLE with the information to make better decisions
- We provide VALUE to patients, providers, public health and payers
- We deliver INNOVATION that improves health outcomes